- This event has passed.
The Downtown Storywalk®
May 31 @ 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Starting May 3rd through June 30th, read Maybe Something Beautiful by F. Isabel Campoy as you walk downtown! This StoryWalk® begins and ends at the Manhattan Public Library. After completing the walk, stop by the library for a little prize. The StoryWalk begins at the library on the windows facing north, and follows the sidewalk along Poyntz Ave. and in the downtown area. To find out more Click Here
- Manhattan Public Library– 629 Poyntz Ave
- Flight Crew Coffee.- 423 Poyntz Ave
- AllState Insurance– 409 Poyntz Ave
- TheraPie & Input Salad- 106 S. 4th St.
- Rooted Fair Trade– 327 Poyntz Ave
- Drapery World & Blinds- 317 Poyntz Ave
- Glo Aesthetics & Boutique- 315 Poyntz Ave
- Brown’s Shoe Fit- 311 Poyntz Ave
- AJ’s NY Pizzeria– 301 Poyntz Ave
- Manhattan Town Center-100 Manhattan Town Center
- Manhatchet– 316 Poyntz Ave
- Tallgrass Tap House- 320 Poyntz Ave
- Barry’s Drug Center- 414 Poyntz Ave
- Arrow Bodega- 418 Poyntz Ave
The StoryWalk® Project was created by Anne Ferguson of Montpelier, VT and developed in collaboration with the Vermont Bicycle & Pedestrian Coalition and the Kellogg Hubbard Library.