Visit Downtown every Third Thursday from May until September!
MANHATTAN, KS, June 17th, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. — Due to the extreme heat forecasted for Thursday, we will delay the start time until 6pm. We encourage the community to take advantage of the happy hour and dining specials before walking the Third Thursday loop along Poyntz Avenue. June’s Third Thursday will be our largest to date with local artists, performers, entertainers and businesses overflowing our sidewalks. Third Thursday is a family friendly event that has something for everyone.
June’s Third Thursday proudly features…
- A cake walk with bakery goodies by Bourbon & Baker at 6:30 p.m.
- The Church Ladies
- Children’s art project with Artastic
- Strecker Nelson West Gallery Trunk Show
- Tanzanite Adult Cheer Team
- Live music on the patio at AJ’s Pizzeria
- Food and drink specials from Downtown restaurants
- Artists of various mediums including:
- Matthew Olson- Author
- Patricia Adams- Oil on Wood & Watercolor
- April Wagnon- Jewelry
- Alicia Stott- Artist
- Ginny Young- Paint
- Lisa Jean- Belly Dancing
- Daphne McNelly- Mixed Media
- Mary Gordon McFall- Printmaking
- Kathleen Larson- Flight Risk
- Cynthia Nihart- Watercolor and Soft Pastel
- Judith Willingham- Jewelry
- Lianne Clements- Jewelry
- Emily Vosberg- Macrame Artist
- Jill Nixon- Pottery
- Jason Stewart- Caricature
- Amber Shuman- Artastic
- Regina Costanzo- Mixed Media
- Emma Reitz- Photography
- Terry Remple- Pottery
- Jeremy Ricci- Printmaking
- Nate Hernandez- Box drums
- Miss Emily’s School of Music- Rockband
- The Library- Book Stand
See you on June 17th!
Interested in exhibiting or performing for Third Thursdays? Fill out this form.
Special thanks to AJ’s New York Pizzeria for being the 2021 Presenting Sponsor and Eagle Communications for being our Neighborhood sponsor of the Third Thursdays event series