Manhattan’s Spirit of the Holidays Lighted Parade is a heartwarming, family friendly parade that everyone will enjoy. The parade starts at 5:30 on Friday, December 1st from Downtown and ends in City Park, but the fun doesn’t stop there.
Immediately following the parade, join us in City Park.
* The Manhattan High School Chamber Choir will be performing as you arrive.
* 7:00 will be welcoming remarks from Ed Klimek
* 7:25 Mayor will present awards for the best floats, including:
Best Use of Lights
Best Youth Float
Best Foot Entry
Best Bicycle Entry
* 7:45 Host Ed Klimek will thanks our great sponsors
* 8:00 Mayor will begin the countdown to light the Mayor’s tree, followed by Santa handing out candy canes, cookies and hot chocolate.
Join us Friday December 1st and see what everyone is talking about!
Wynn and Mary Ann Butler